Create a free web site using Free sub domain name, Free domain hosting, Free web hosting service, free web based e mail service from the web hosting provider.
Free search Engine Submission
Now, that your web site is completed, it is time to unveil it to the world. Nobody knows that your web site exists. You need to invite people to your web site. Below is the directions to so:
1. Promptly display your web site and email address on your stationary, Letter Pad, Visiting cards, Literatures, Pamphlets advertisements etc.
2. Find sites related to your web site and ask them to link to you. For example, you are selling soaps on the internet, you find a web site selling perfumes. Contact the web site owner, admin or webmaster very courteously, introduce yourself, tell them that their web site is impressive, it is related to your product and the target audience is the same, ask them if they would like to link to your web site, inform them that you are willing to link to them in return and tell them that this will also increase their search engine ranking.
3. Most importantly, submit your web site in Search Engine and Directories on the internet.
Warning: First complete your web site than trying to search engine submission because if your web site is not completed then Search Engine will never accept your add link request.
1. Create and email address, apart from your email address. Many Search Engines, thought not the top ones, have a habit of spamming, subscribing you to their mailing list and selling your email address to spammers. You can check this mail box occasionally and save yourself from the harassment of spam in your main email box.
2. Submit your complete web site address, for eg: http://site.2itb.com
Here is the general instructions for the Top 3 major Search Engines:
1. Google Search Engine: Visit http://www.google.com/addurl/ to submit your web site.
2. Google Directory: Google takes it data from Open Directory Project. You can visit them directly at Dmoz.org or visit http://directory.google.com , click on the category most relevant to your web site, keep clicking to the sub catagory, till you find the most relevant category to your web site. At the bottom center of the page, you will find the link by name of submit a Site. Submit your web site information here.
3. Yahoo Directory: You will find Directory categories at the bottom half of the page, click on the category most relevant to your web site, keep clicking to the sub catagory, till you find the most relevant category to your web site. At the Top right hand side of the page, you will find the link by name of suggest a Site. Submit your web site information here.
4. Yahoo Search Engine: Visit Altavista , At the bottom center you will find Submit a Site . You may explore the options on this page. At the minimum, you must click on Basic Submit, the last option.
Golden rules for improve ranking in search engines :
- Web page should contain unique content
- Web pages must contain correct syntax search engines does not like improper syntaxes.
- Web page title should be meaningful do not use keyword stuffing and must be 60 characters.
- Every webpage have unique title and description.
- Web page meta description should be 255 character and must be meaningful.
- Keyword length should be within 1064 character and do not use any keyword more then 3 times.
- Do not use more then 2 times comma in title and description.
- Page matter must be more then 350 worlds per page and do use maximum keywords this is not called keyword stuffing.
- Use your own domain name.
- Include a unique page title and meta-description in the head of your page.
- Use plain English in your title and description, not just keywords.
- Do not use page redirection.
- Do not use a free hosting service.
- Do not submit pages that are under construction.
- Do not use query strings in your URL.
- do not use dynamic URL in your website.
- Include a link to Search Engines in web page.
- Do use Alt image meta tag and do not use more then two words per image.
Group Sites: 4eit.com | AboutD.com | 123stones.com